Terms and Conditions
By participating in a workshop, the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work, yoga class or private session provided by Leela Yoga by Belle, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
• In case a workshop or private class is being cancelled by the participant within 48 hours of the appointment, participants will be charged for the session and do not have the right to a refund. Up to 48 hours before the workshop or private session, the session can be rescheduled or a refund can be given.
• In case of cancellation of the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work by the client/participant within two weeks of the scheduled start of the program, 50% of the costs of the agreement will be charged to the client/participant. The 6 or 12 week program yoga at work can be cancelled free of charge up to two weeks before the scheduled start of the program.
• Workshops and yoga classes are subject to cancellation. When sessions do not meet the minimum requirement for registrations or when the teacher is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Leela Yoga by Belle has the right to cancel or reschedule the session. An alternative will be offered according to the circumstances.
• If an instructor becomes unavailable during the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work we will ensure – where practically possible – that they are replaced by another qualified instructor. Where this is not possible, or where a session is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will notify you in advance. Leela Yoga by Belle is not liable for any incurred costs or damages from a cancellation.
• In the unlikely event that Leela Yoga by Belle has to cancel her services prior to the start of the program the costs of the agreement will be refunded.
• Prices can be found on the website, www.leelayoga.nl/english. Prices do not include taxes of 21%.
• Leela Yoga by Belle has the right to change the prices of her services. In case of any changes, you will be notified by email and/or on the website beforehand. The current applicable prices are always stated on the website.
PAYMENT & BANK DETAILS
• Payment of participating in a workshop or private session should be done at least one day prior to the scheduled start of the session. Payments can be done through bank transfer.
• The payment of the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work should be done by invoice, whereby payment of 50% of the total amount must be made before the scheduled start of the program.
• In the absence of, or late, payment Leela Yoga by Belle has the right to declare the collection costs on the client/participant and Leela Yoga by Belle is entitled to suspend her contractual obligations and dissolve the agreement.
• Bank transfers should be done on bank account NL14 NGB 687 102 5, by the name of B.K. Jansen, mentioning the invoice number. In case the invoice number is not available, please mention the name of the participant/company in the description.
• Leela Yoga by Belle is registered with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under number 69384304.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
• Leela Yoga by Belle always ensures high quality classes and workshops. However, there is always the risk of injury by attending a class or workshop. By participating in a workshop, the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work, yoga class or private session, the client/participant accepts this risk of injury.
• Any injuries, pregnancy or other health, medical or physical conditions should be mentioned to Leela Yoga by Belle before the start of a workshop, the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work, yoga class or private session. Negligence to do so falls under the responsibility of the client/participant.
• Leela Yoga by Belle does not accept any liability for material or immaterial injury, loss or damage during or after a workshop, the 6 or 12 week program yoga at work, yoga class or private session. Leela Yoga by Belle offers the following guidelines to reduce the risk of injury:
• Consult a physician before beginning classes if you are not sure that you're healthy, or
if you are pregnant.
• If you have an injury, or other physical discomfort, please let the teacher know before
starting the class.
• Listen to and follow the instructions of the teacher. Ask questions when you do not
understand an exercise.
• Enter the exercises carefully and listen to your physical limitations. Do not perform
exercises that are painful.
• Leela Yoga by Belle is not responsible for any loss or theft of or damage to the property of the participants. Any further liability in respect of shortcomings or defects is excluded.
• Leela Yoga by Belle provides yoga mats and blocks for the participants to use during the sessions. Participants are expected to handle these items with care and appreciation.
• The (physical) integrity of the participant and instructor must be respected at all times. Sexual behavior or sexual behavior is not tolerated.
• Leela Yoga by Belle reserves the right to deny access to or refuse participants that in her opinion do not comply with the house rules as mentioned above, and to dissolve the contract without refund.
• Leela Yoga by Belle collects personal data from clients/participants to carry out payment orders and for administration purposes. Leela Yoga by Belle is careful with this collection of personal data and takes the Personal Data Protection Act into account. Leela Yoga by Belle will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your written consent or are required by law to do so.
• The Terms and Conditions and their subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction in the Netherlands.
• Any disputes related to the Terms and Conditions, a workshop, the 6 or 12 week program Yoga at Work, yoga class, private session, or purchasing other products and services from or at Leela Yoga by Belle will initially be settled by a licensed mediator in Amsterdam. If mediation fails to reach a satisfactory solution for both parties, the dispute will be settled with the competent court in Amsterdam.